Seattle Mini-DO July 25, 2015
Frequent Flyer Giving is pleased to announce the 2015 Seattle Mini-DO, scheduled for July 25, 2015 in/near Seattle, WA USA.
The event includes the following:
A day with Boeing
- Everett VIP factory tour
- Time a the Boeing Store
- Renton VIP factory tour
- Boxed lunches provided on the bus between Everett and Renton
- Transport provided from a designated pick-up point at the SeaTac Airport Marriott hotel.
Transport back from Boeing Tours
- Stop 1 — SeaTac Airport Marriott (for those with vehicles)
- Stop 2 — Seattle Museum of Flight
Seattle Museum of Flight
- 3:30pm-4:30pm Museum exploration time
- 4:30pm-6:00pm Private tour of the museum
Dinner, Charity Auction and Raffle to benefit the United We Care Employee Relief Fund
- Buffet dinner catered by McCormick & Schmick's
- Charity raffle / auction of some unique items
- Including authentic United Global Services airport signage
- Self-transport to your next destination
- Public transport options are available after the event
- Parking at the museum is free
The cost for this event is $180 per person or $330 per couple/parent-child.
This amount includes the following:
NOT included are airfare, transportation to/from Seattle, hotel accommodations, transportation to/from the bus pick-up and drop-off locations for the Boeing tour.
- An $80 donation (per person) or $130 donation (per couple) to FFG to directly benefit the United We Care Employee Relief Fund.
- Access to all activites listed on the agenda
- Lunch during the Boeing tour
- The event dinner, and non-alcoholic beverages (alcoholic drinks will not be available at the dinner)
- This event is open to children over the age of 12
- Guests with wheelchairs or those needing extra assistance can be accommodated. Please let us know if you require this.
- Cameras will not be allowed on the factory tour portions of the event!
- The tours will be walking intensive and therefore no high heel, open-toed, or ballet-flat shoes are allowed.
This event is limited to 35 total guests.
FFG is a 501(c)3 organization and therefore the donation portion of the event should be tax-deductible, but please see your tax accountant for more information.
FFG will give 100% of the donations to United WeCare.
The Directors will match dollar for dollar every donation made to FFG in 2015.
THE REGISTRATION PERIOD FOR THIS EVENT IS OVER
FFG and its partners are registered 501(c)(3) organizations. Please see your tax advisor for more information about claiming deductions.